Low Cal Metabolism Boosters for Weight Loss – Prebiotics FOS Fibers – Buy Delicious Sweeteners Now for Life Benefits – Premium, Raw Blends for Colon Cleanse, Diabetes Friendly – Peruvian, Natural, Plant Based for Any Diets.
Yacon Syrup taste great & is amazing & is a great way to avoid bad for you refined sugar & corn syrup, avoid bad for you agave, Instead use Yacon syrup as an amazing natural sweetener. Many tout it as a natural way to lose weight, but Yacon Syrup is so much more than that, it is healthy & good health brings proper weight rather thats loosing or gaining.
Not just for weight loss, many use Yacon Syrup for management of blood sugar, cancer, liver health, the high fiber content, to lower cholesterol, increase bone density, boost immune system, energy, increasing & more. (I researched to see how people are using Yacon Syrup, so I recommend you do the same, I am not making these health claims).
My absolute favorite use for Yacon Syrup is in warm beverages, but I have used it on many things & many ways, I use it in baking & cooking to replace sugar, it is very versatile. I will share some ideas with you below.
Bulletproof coffee: What a great way to get healthy by adding Yacon syrup in your bulletproof coffee, how I make it. I make a cup of natural coffee substitute (search my blog for brands) I add Yacon to taste, a spoon of raw coconut oil & my homemade creamer. Sometimes I also add sole water, natural gelatin, grass fed butter, black seed oil, cacao, or other things healthy by my whims.
- 3 tbsp Yacon syrup
- 1 tbsp raw apple cider vinegar or coconut water vinegar or fresh squeezed lemon juice (or mixture)
- 2 tbsp real olive oil (or other healthy unrefined oil of choice)
- 1 tbsp of room temp liquid raw coconut oil
- Course black pepper to taste
- Natural unrefined salt to taste
- Optional: Add 1 tbsp or more of any of the below depending on the taste you are looking for
- Fresh cut Parsley (cut fine)
- Fresh minced garlic
- Fresh minced ginger
- Dijon mustard
- Mix together & use.
Peanut butter treats:
- 4 tbsp yacon syrup
- 1 tbsp raw coconut oil (optional)
- 1 cup of homemade or store bought crunchy or smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup dark chocolate chips (you can cut them smaller if desired)
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 1/4 to 1/2 cup chopped fine nuts of choice or coconut or both (leave some to roll the treats in if desired)
- Mix the syrup, oil, peanut butter, chocolate, oats & 1/4 cup of the nuts, roll into balls, if desired coat outside of balls with the crushed nuts, then refrigerate till firm.
Reviews: My product reviews the company provided me with a reduced price or free item(s) or sample(s) of the product(s) mentioned above in my review, I was under no obligation to review it, nor was I under any obligation to only write a positive review. My reviews are my honest opinion after personally trying the product & feeling confident in it. When it comes to products I do not like, that cause issues or if it was a negative experience I will not review them & contact the company telling them why. So If the review has made it to my blog it is because I love it & recommend it to everyone & I am happy to have used the product.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog – NFR6K Blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
I do accept products to review on my blog: Contact me to review your product go here.
More products I love by Tropical Traditions: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil – Green label Virgin coconut oil – Palm Oil – Palm shortening – Extra Virgin Olive oil – Black Cumin Seed oil – Organic Sesame oil – Coconut water Vinegar – Organic Apple cider vinegar – Balsamic vinegar – Pink Himalayan salt – Organic spices – Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar – Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”