The proprietary functional ingredient blend for Vacay consists of l-theanine, chamomile, and passion flower.
Sweetened with Stevia combined with an all natural lemonade flavor.
Vacay water enhancer is not only the perfect drink for relaxing I must admit the taste is pleasing to, the flavor is Island Lemonade & I love it. One small package has 10 servings in it ($4.99) making it affordable for those wanting to try it before committing to buying larger amounts ($27.99 60 servings).
Vacay has a natural lemon lime kinda flavor pared with ingredients like Passion Flower & Chamomile to give this relaxing drink a unique pleasing taste to relax with mental clarity. We have enjoyed drinking Vacay after dinner while watching TV to wind down before bedtime.
Vacay does not make me tired, it is more about de-stressing & getting rid of anxiety & tension that can add up during the day so you can unwind & think clearer & then you can sleep better once you go to bed. I did not have any negative side effects from taking Vacay, I did notice the calmer feeling but not in a drugged kinda way, in that same kin of way that having your feet rubbed makes you just forget about the stress for right now way.
As you know Passion flower can be great for people who suffer with anxiety, And Chamomile has been used forever & is not just great for stomach issue but for many it can be very relaxing. But what is L-theanine? It is an amino acid found naturally in green tea & many use it for relaxation.
The 10 serving packages are perfect for carrying with you in your purse, diaper bag, wallet, pocket, backpack, briefcase, book bag or whatever for using when needed. They are also great to take on business trips & vacations.
I love the taste & the way it relaxes me without making me drowsy so I know I can drink it any time of day. The price for 10 servings. Passion flower, chamomile & l-theanine. I am not big on using stevia unless I grew it myself, but Vacay does say right on their website that all ingredients are sourced from companies that are reputable & do independent testing, so if I can not grow it myself this is the next best way to get stevia.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids