Say Goodbye To Wrinkled, Sagging, Dry Skin In Just A Few Short Weeks!
THREE CLINICALLY TESTED ingredients – unique super-absorbent hyaluronic acid + Argireline (5%) + Matrixyl – makes this anti wrinkle cream for face & neck the absolute most effective anti wrinkle cream available.
You can have more beautiful, smoother skin in just 2 to 4 weeks and see continuing improvement for 12 weeks (sometimes even sooner).
As a reviewing blogger I get to try many brands of anti-aging products & yes if I love them the review makes it to a blog post for you to see. But I always have my favorites among each category of products & I would say this anti wrinkle cream by Anavita would be in my top 3 favorites for effectiveness & benefits, as well as for how it feels. The price is reasonable considering how long one container would have to last because such a little amount goes a long way & as you know I have reviewed some that cost much more & that is always a con, so the price to me along with how it works makes it a pro.
It is a thicker gel like cream that does go on a bit heavy but very fast becomes smooth & easy to apply while absorbing into skin & hydrating, the scent is mild but it does have a scent. The texture, feel & scent do remind me of night creams from my childhood but not in a bad way considering those creams were probably full of toxins.
I wash my face with warm baking soda water, pat dry & apply the cream dots at a time in circular upward motions on my skin. It leave my skin looking healthy, toned, softer & it feel firm too. I expect to see more results the longer I use it because it does say 12 weeks & I have only been using it 2 weeks I think.
Anavita’s non-irritating cream is well-suited for all skin types with a tested history of safe and gentle action by a long list of satisfied users. It is recommended for normal, dry, oily, and sensitive skin.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
I am happy to be working with & doing a referral for LoseIt Tea for Health,Detox & Weight Loss to check it out, get more info & to buy your own use my affiliate link here.
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.