Pure & Essential Minerals
Organic Mud Mask Offers Gentle Facial Exfoliator, Natural Moisturizer and Deep Cleansing to Restore Your Skin’s Natural Radiance – This Renowned Anti-Aging Mud Mask Heals Dry & Oily Skin, Acne, Eczema & Psoriasis – Leaves You With a Youthful-Looking, Radiant Complexion.
OK I think I might have been sold on this mask just from the words ” Organic, Natural & Dead Sea Mud” then I read the ingredients & oh by yea I knew I had to try it, after all it has some of my favorite skin care ingredients such as the dead sea mud of course & Pure Dead Sea Mud, aloe vera, jojoba oil, calendula oil & eucalyptus oil.
Ancient Skin Healing Facial Mud Mask Direct From The Dead Sea – Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients – free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified
Dead sea mud & eucalyptus create a great mask that is tingly & refreshes your skin while the great oils moisturizes & rejuvenate your skin. Take your face to the spa in your own home. I love mud masks & this is now one of my favorites. Eucalyptus is like my favorite scent & favorite additive to facial masks for its cooling tingling effect & the fact it tends to relax me as I let my face sit with the mud on it. After using the mask my face felt amazing like all the rough skin had been removed. I love it.
So treat yourself to some time to relax & give yourself & reviving Dead Sea Mud Mask & feel like your skin is new again.
Info on Pure & Essential Minerals on this mask:
- Ancient Skin Healing Facial Mud Mask Direct From The Dead Sea Contains 100% Natural and Organic Ingredients
- DID YOU KNOW? A DEAD SEA MUD FACIAL MASK AT A SPA WILL COST YOU $80 TO $100? With This Product you receive 30+ Pure Dead Sea Mud Masks Per Jar!
- DEAD SEA MUD HAS BEEN RENOWNED FOR CENTURIES AS A NATURAL BEAUTY REMEDY! – Dead Sea Mud contains more than 21 skin-reviving minerals including magnesium, calcium, sulfur, bromide, iodine, sodium, zinc and potassium. These essential minerals are present in our bodies, but are lost as we get older. These minerals are known to treat, detoxify, and cleanse our skin, to keep it looking young and refreshed
- THE BENEFITS OF THIS MUD MASK ARE COUNTLESS! Anti-aging properties tighten pores promoting young, healthy natural skin. Rich Dead Sea minerals clean, heal, soften and revitalize your skin for an all-day glow. Organic essential oils moisturize and hydrate your skin, helping to reduce wrinkles
- WE USE ONLY THE PUREST INGREDIENTS – Why compromise your health with products that contain chemicals? Our Dead Sea Mud Mask contains only 100% pure, natural and certified organic ingredients – free of sulfates, phosphates and parabens. cruelty free, vegan certified
While the Dead Sea Mud Mask is most commonly used as a facial mask, it can also be used as a full body mask.Ingredients
All Natural and Organic ingredients include: Pure Dead Sea Mud, Organic Shea Butter, Organic Sunflower Oil, Organic Aloe Vera Juice, Organic Vegetable Glycerin, Organic Jojoba Oil, Hickory Bark Extract, Organic Calendula Oil, Eucalyptus Oil, Filtered Water, Xanthan GumDirections
Apply a medium layer of Dead Sea Mud Mask to the face and upper part of the neck, avoiding the eye area. Leave on to dry for 10 minutes to allow full absorption of Dead Sea Minerals and extraction of any impurities. Remove the mask first by gently rubbing in circular motion for an overall exfoliation. Wash any excess mud mask with lukewarm water and gently pat dry. For best results use the Dead Sea mud mask no more than once a week – using this product more often than this may dry out your skin.
Disclaimer: Pure & Essential Minerals provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?
That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.