Microfiber outperforms cotton, is extremely durable.
These are Luxe Home Essentials Microfiber Kitchen Towels that are 15 x 25 inches, but they work great for Oil Cleansing.
Microfiber can hold up to 10 times it’s weight in water.
OK so yes these are dish towels & I bet they are amazing dish towels. But one evening I was getting ready to do my skin care routine oil cleansing & I had just washed these microfiber towels so they were sitting neatly folded. So the thought that microfiber would be great for doing oil cleansing hit me, but I normally use a darker towel because of the oil & these towels are white. I decided to try it anyhow & I loved the results so much I decided these towels were not for my kitchen, they are for using in oil cleansing.
And guess what? I would just soak them in baking soda & peroxide hot water after & then wash as normal & they have remained just as white as they were brand new. I never use anything else to wash them.
I oil cleanse once or twice a day, either morning & night or just at night. (Use oils of choice for your skin type or skin issues click the link to read Crunchy Betty’s post). Do not wash your face first, if wearing make-up leave it on. Just simply lightly rinse your face with warm water. Now add the oil or oils of choice into your hand, (I prefer argan, jojoba & rosehip but also love avocado, sweet almond & jasmine too & sometimes black seed & coconut oil & sometimes add essential oils).
Massage into just wet skin in circles with an outward motion. Massage oil in for about 2 minutes & then let it sit while you wet your towel with hot water. After you have lightly wrung out the water sit down & apply towel over face (hot enough to steam but do not burn yourself). Let hot damp towel sit on your face approx 30 seconds. Then simply use your wet towel to wipe all the oil off your face. You will feel like you went to the spa.
Oil cleansing is amazing for skin, start researching it.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
I am happy to be working with & doing a referral for LoseIt Tea for Health,Detox & Weight Loss to check it out, get more info & to buy your own use my affiliate link here.
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.