Best Eye Cream.
Top Puffy Eyes Reducer Cream| Best Corrective Under Eye Gel for Dark Circles and Puffiness | Advanced Bag Remover and Anti Aging Serum | Combat Crows Feet + Dark Circles + Wrinkles & Baggy Eyes.
Lightweight Formula Powered With Cucumber And Aloe Vera For A Soothing, Cooling and Hydrating Effect.
Bonapiel has done it again, I already love their beauty & youth serum & now I am in love with their eye cream too. Good-bye dark circle, fines lines & puffiness that makes me look like a zombie. Hello skin that looks evenly tones, hydrated, smooth & healthy around my eyes.
Tired eyes can be a problem for many, lack of water, lack of sleep, improper diet, stress & more can all age the eye area leaving you looking gloomy & doomy. But for many with great diets who drink plenty of water dark circles, puffiness etc can be a big issue, so for us we go on the search for the perfect eye creams & gels to give us back at least the appearance of normal.
Well this Bonapiel eye cream delivers & I love that cooling sensation from the cucumber, the scent is also present. Remember just a little goes a long way so use a drop at a time. I have sensitive skin & have had no breakouts or irritation. Thank you Bonapiel.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
I am happy to be working with & doing a referral for LoseIt Tea for Health,Detox & Weight Loss to check it out, get more info & to buy your own use my affiliate link here.
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.