Durable Almond Milk Bag – Reusable 10″ x 12″ Mesh Filter Bag.
Specifically Designed For Making the Richest and Creamiest Nut Milks. FDA Certified Food Grade Mesh Is Guaranteed BPA Free and Non-Porous.
Allows You To Use It For Multi Uses: Nut Milk, Hemp Milk, Cold Brew Coffee, Juicing, Sprouting, Yogurt Strainer, Homemade Cheese, Fresh Fruit Sauces.
I have found so many great uses for this Nut Milk Bag, I have used it to strain seeds & pulp from fresh citrus juice like lemons & Limes for my DIY cleaners or for my morning cup of lemon water. I have used it to strain other things while in the kitchen like my homemade beef & chicken stock before freezing. I have used it for Sprouting my grains for homemade breads. But my favorite use has to be straining milk kefir & kombucha tea. The nut bag is perfect for catching the milk kefir grains so as to not lose them. And for kombucha it catches the slime & tannins perfectly that most people do not like in their tea. I have found it easy to use & so much better than cheesecloth, it also dries very easy.
If you make nut milks, You like making sprouts, or you make kombucha tea or kefir, if make yogurt or anything that needs a small mesh strainer try this nut milk bag you will love it. It is invaluable for kombuca & kefir because they can not touch metals & finding fine mesh plastic strainers is not always easy. So to fellow kombucha & kefir home brewers try this bag & to my friends making yogurt or nut mils this bag is amazing.
A few other ways I have used it, for washing dandelion flowers & leaves for tea & water, for washing other flowers for using in recipes, for simply washing grains rather I sprout them or not. I also have used it in steeping loose leaf tea & it works amazing, just ad the tea, sit in pot of hot water, then remove & wash after.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Black Cumin Seed oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar, Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices,Organic Whole Unbleached Sugar, Grass-Fed butter & more.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
I am happy to be working with & doing a referral for LoseIt Tea for Health,Detox & Weight Loss to check it out, get more info & to buy your own use my affiliate link here.
Vacay Natural Water Enhancer that helps Relieve Stress, Anxiety, Ease Tension & Relax with mental clarity click here for more info & to order.
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.