All Natural Sulphur Facial Cleanser for Oily & Acne Prone Skin. Not Too Harsh or Overly Drying.
Adovia sulfur soap, is highly enriched with minerals and sulfur from the Dead Sea. Your skin’s natural moisture levels are balanced and optimized with Olive Oil, Dead Sea minerals and Aloe Vera extract.
Sulfur has Antiseptic, Anti-Fungal and Antibacterial properties. This soap thoroughly cleanses your face and body and leaves your skin gentle and smooth.
Softly yet thoroughly cleansing skin with 3 percent sulfur content old skin cells are removed and pores are unclogged.
This soap might very well be my favorite Adovia product I have used yet, & I have been using a lot of Adovia products so that says lots. First up I must say some Adovia products the scent is to strong for me to handle (only a couple of them) but this soap is pretty much almost scent free & the faint scent it has seems to be more from the natural ingredients than anything.
My 16 year old daughter is also in love with this soap because she discovered very fast it not only did not irritate her very sensitive skin it also could calm down rashes & breakouts with just one use. She can get rashes & even a bloody mess on her skin from touching or eating the wrong thing, she also has heavy metal issues & the detox can cause open sores. She says just washing with this Adovia Sulfur soap is soothing, healing & shows results fast.
I have really liked using this sulfur soap on my face, neck & hands, it leaves them feeling clean & soft. But I must admit I love using it as a shampoo bar too, it helps the dead skin in my hair to go away & stops the itch I get on my scalp from getting hot a sweaty. As a shampoo bar is not a common use but I still love it & it leaves my hair feeling amazing as well.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.