Natural Gas Relief & Prevention.
Fast Acting and Effective. All Natural – No artificial color, flavor or sweetener, no sugar, no preservatives, no soy, no lactose, no gluten, no salt – D-gas may be taken daily as a natural digestive aid, anti-gas aid and antioxidant.
Helps Prevent & Relieve Bloating, Discomfort and Flatulence.
OK we all get gas, but sometimes we need fast relief & we want it naturally, enter D-Gas to the rescue. This digestive aid helps gas, bloating, abdominal discomfort aid, flatulence & actually can prevent gas. Each D-Gas vegetable capsule contains a proprietary blend of all natural ingredients of cardamon, coriander seed, cumin seed, dill seed, fennel seed, ginger, papain & peppermint leaf all great for digestion, stomach, indigestion & more.
Basically you take 2 or 3 capsules with water as needed & it will give you relief. I know If I eat wrong or eat to many spicy foods I get painful gas & bloating, so I decided to start carrying D-Gas in my purse to use the very next time I needed relief. I honestly almost for got I had them & that I needed to use them to write a review when one day the pain & bloating hit & thank goodness I finally remembered I had them. I took 3 & in about 15 minutes my stomach felt very soothed, I am pretty sure the gas attack was from MSG to so that makes the feet of D-Gas working all that much more amazing. I felt at ease & pain-free after & it even took the heartburn away.
Easy to swallow & no bad after taste & it works, yea boy! I like that this natural drug free alternative does not need to be taken daily & can be used as needed & still be effective. I even gave it to my husband for abdominal pain from gas & he also had heartburn & it must have worked because he fell asleep & trust me if it had not worked he would have sure said so.
Recommended, gentle & soothing.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids