Best Hyaluronic Acid Serum and Wrinkle Cream For Your Face.
Contains Vitamin C E D A – Infusions Of Aloe, Witch Hazel, Green Tea, MSM and Lavender Oil Enhance Natural Beauty & Collagen Formation.
Restore skin to its younger, healthier days while repairing damage caused by acne scarring and the sun. Alleviate dry and scaly skin. Minimize pores and facial redness. Treat flare-ups and inflammation caused by Rosacea and other skin conditions.
I really love any skin care product that has things like Lavender, MSM, Aloe Juice etc in it & I love the light scent & cooling of this gel. It goes on smooth, not greasy & absorbs fast. Just rubbing it between your fingers & you can tell it is hydrating the skin instantly.
Thera Vita says that Ageless is “uniquely formulated with natural ingredients, this rejuvenating serum reduces the appearance of fine lines an& wrinkles, resulting in soft, beautiful & flawless skin“.And in my few weeks of using this product I have to agree, & the MSM is very hydrating & healing to skin while also getting rid of puffiness & even pain.
I love that this bottle is larger than other brands I have tried & the light scent of lavender that is also healing to skin & is relaxing makes it the perfect before bedtime anti aging product to use (or anytime of the day). It also has Witch Hazel that is known for balancing skin tone & healing as well. The Hyaluronic acid makes this a powerful hydrating formula that your skin will absorb in an instant. Aloe gives this some of the cooling gel texture & is healing.
Deionized Water, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Juice, Phenoxyethanol, Witch Hazel Extract, Acrylates/C 10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Cross Polymer, MSM, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Hydroxide, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Lavender Oil, L-Arginine, Retinyl Palmitate, Cholecalciferol
Pros: This great blend includes some great healing properties like MSM, Hyaluronic Acid, Witch Hazel, Aloe, etc. Absorbs in fast, is healing, cooling & has a light scent.
Conclusion: It does work & I love how it feels as I apply it & I must say again I love the mild scent & slight cooling effect.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids