pureSOL Konjac is a completely natural & eco-friendly facial sponge that is free of parabens & chemicals, it is biodegradable, cruelty free & vegan.
Konjac Sponge – Activated Charcoal -Gentle Exfoliating, Deep Cleansing, Improved Skin Texture – Natural Beauty Product, No Chemicals, Parabens, Sulphates, Fragrances or Coloring. Good for Sensitive Skin, Hypoallergenic – Cruelty Free, Vegan, Biodegradable, Naturally Sustainable.
Every once in a while a product comes along that is so amazing yet so simple to use it make you say “Where the heck has this been my whole life?” Well this amazing yet simple to use little Konjac sponge is without a doubt one of those times, how much simpler can it be to clean & exfoliate your face with the power of charcoal? It arrives dry like a hard loofah, & before each use you simply soak it until soft & use it on your face (or Skin). What is unique you do not need to use anything else with it, just water, or if you prefer add your favorite face cleanser like baking soda water or whatever. Then after using simply rinse off the sponge & press all water out & hang it up on the included suction cup hook to dry & be ready for your next use. Easy as pie & so effective.
I found this sponge amazing, after all you all know I love using simple natural products & I love using activated charcoal for skin care so this sponge I am totally in love with without a doubt (Cheree’s Favorites). What I did was use the Konjac sponge on only my left arm & only used water, the difference between my right & left arm were visible plus you could feel the difference. The left arm looked cleaner & the skin appeared healthier & not dull. My skin on my left arm also felt soft & amazing.
But thats not all my teenage daughters found it amazing for their faces & helping with blackheads, pimples & acne as well as helping skin issues like dry skin & eczema. My daughters also love it does the job with activated charcoal with no black residue left behind, nothing but clear water. We so need more of these Konjac sponges (Teen approved & Family Wishlist).
Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder is amazing for skin health & to utilize it in this sponge is genius. Activated charcoal is great at attracting & absorbing toxins, impurities, harmful substances, dirt & grime & is amazing for skin issues & acne.
Several months of use: Now that we have been using one of these sponges several months I can not praise it enough, we love it so much we suggest it to everyone rather they have a skin condition or not. Our skin is better because of this sponge, yes we had to get another one, but it lasts awhile.
If you have skin issues of any kind why not give the Konjac sponge a try, trying it with just water is of course the way I suggest using it or only using warm baking soda water because sometimes less is best & simple is perfect & this Konjac sponge is best & perfect.
Konjac is a moisture rich plant fibre which is by nature alkaline, and thus balances the acidity of the skin’s impurities and oils. The unique net like structure of the sponge gently massages the skin, breaks down dirt, stimulates blood flow and new growth of skin cells. Leaving the skin extremely clean and refreshed!
pureSOL Konjac Sponge is unbelievably soft and excellent for all skin types! It is made of 100% pure vegetable fiber and processed without any coloring or additives, great for hypersensitive skin!
Pure Konjac w/ added Activated Bamboo Charcoal powder
1. Soak the sponge for several minutes in water until it is fully soft. 2. Massage gently in a circular motion on your face with or without your favorite cleanser. Should you however chose to use an additional cleanser, you can apply a fraction of your usual amount, as the sponge will generate more bubbles. 3. After use, rinse the sponge and press it gently and press it with two hands. 4. Hang the sponge on the enclosed hook in a well-ventilated space. We recommend to replace the sponge every 2-3 months. After use, the sponge can be composted! To extend the life of your pureSOL Konjac Sponge we recommend keeping it in refrigerator if you live in a hot & humid climate. The sponge can also be sterilized every couple of weeks by boiling it in water or popping it in the microwave for a couple minutes!
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.