Moisturize and protect your skin with Adovia’s quick absorbing and non-greasy, daytime moisturizer.
Deep Hydration and Skin Care Treatment for Men and Women.
Perfect for All Skin Types Including, Normal Skin, Dry Skin, Oily Skin, Sensitive Skin, And Combination Skin – HypoAllergenic.
Adovia makes great products for skin care with dead sea minerals & they are amazing for skin health. So after trying other Adovia Skin care products I was excited to get to try their Facial Moisturizing cream as well. When I opened it I noticed ust like all Adovia product it does have a mild scent so if you have scent issues beware.
I rubbed some between my fingers & it is a bit thick, but that to me is not a drawback for the product at all, as I rubbed it in it felt luxurious & not greasy. Perfect for wearing all day, under make-up or to remove make-up even. Perfect to wear to protect skin from wind, cold & heat & to give you that desired natural glow.
It does indeed quench your skin by hydrating it deep with minerals & gives you a look & feeling that lasts throughout the day. This cream is moisturizing while being hypoallergenic & will not clog pores. With this cream a little does go a long way, so the fact it is thicker means use a little & smooth it in & feel the difference in your skins health.
If you are looking for an all day wear facial moisturizing cream & are ok with mild scents this might be the cream you are looking for. I have slightly oily & dry, sensitive skin & get irritation around my nose easily as well & I get flakes of skin on my forehead, this cream was non irritating & was great for my combo skin.
Connect with Adovia online: Website, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter @cleopatrachoice
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.