LA Beaute Pure’s Black Soap is non-toxic, non-irritating, and will not clog pores.
NO preservatives, animal products, petroleum, paraben, lauryl sulfates and phthalate free!
Leaves the skin feeling soft and silky, never oily or greasy. Simply refreshing!
La Beaute Pure is one of those companies that when it comes to me recommending a product I can trust everything they sell. Most of my followers are into DIY but I still have a big group of followers who are just looking for great natural products & that is exactly why I do reviews on these products & I really use them before reviewing them
Soothing & healing: My 16 year old daughter has a detoxing issue that causes bad breakouts on her face (not acne but can look similar) she loves how this soap soothes & heals it, she loves the mild scent, she loves how her skin looks & feels in general after using the La Beaute Pure black soap.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Soybean Oil, Corn Oil, Hemp Oil, Organic Shea Butter.
If you are looking for a great natural healing moisturizing soap that does not irritate this is it.
No preservatives, petroleum, paraben, lauryl sulfate or phthalate makes this soap go to the top of my list & I feel confident letting my daughter use it knowing she is not putting toxins on her skin & compromising her health.
I have not personally gotten to use this soap because my daughter loves it so much & it is keeping her skin irritation free. So I will let her enjoy it & I can see her skin looks healthier.
I somehow did not get a picture of this soap when it arrived, so I did not take the picture.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids