Highest Quality Shea Nuts Used
Natural Relief from Dry Skin, Psoriasis Dryness, Eczema and Acne. Excellent for Stretch Marks for Pregnancy or Other.
Raise your hand if you love using organic quality shea butter on your skin & in your DIY recipes, I am right there with my hand held high. But it is becoming harder & harder to trust that the shea butter we buy is not highly processed leaving it void of the very properties that make it so great. And that is exactly why I went on a search to find you high quality, organic, raw she butter & I am happy to say I discovered that one of my favorite natural beauty care products does indeed sell an amazing she butter & I am in love, Adovia does it again.
You know me I make most of our body care products so I love that this shea butter can be used in so many of my DIY beauty recipes, but by far my favorite use might just be as a body butter.
Shea Butter Body Butter Directions:
I like to use the hand mixer with just one beater on it, & I add my ingredients in a pint or quart jar depending on how much I am making. I fill the jar 3/4 of the way full with the shea butter & optional other ingredients. (I add the other ingredients on top & blend right inside the jar forabout 3 minutes whipping up into body butter). Then I simply add another scoop if needed of the shea butter & mix again for a minute or 2, when finished just screw the lid on, the only clean up is the one beater. So you are mixing right in your storing container.
My favorite She Butter Body butter:
- 1 cup shea butter
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp Jojoba oil
- 1 tbsp Rosehip oil
- 1 tbsp Argan oil
- 10 to 15 drops essential oil of choice, I prefer tea tree & lavender or tea tree & eucalyptus.
- Mix as directed above
- For more Shea butter body butter recipes & other recipes see my blog post DIY Shea Butter Skin Healing and Moisturizing Body Butter Recipe + More
I totally love how Adovia Shea butter feels on my skin & the way my skin feels after using it, I highly recommend you try out Adovia rather you are using it straight or in DIY recipes.
Shea butter is a bit thicker than some creams & oils but it instant moisturizes & is healing to skin, hair, scalp & nails. Rub some on your feet at night after a bath & seal in hydration & get beach ready feet.
If you have skin issues such as Eczema, Psoriasis, Dermatitis, dry skin, rashes, hives or other skin issues shea butter can work wonders on healing your skin.
Other great uses for your Shea butter & your body butter using she butter:
- Shaving cream
- chapped skin & lips
- Muscle cream
- Relief from rashes
- Hair conditioner/Pre-conditioner/Hot oil treatment
- In DIY deodorant
- In DIY body recipes
- Healthy, skin, hair, scalp & nails
Connect with Adovia online: Website, Facebook, Pinterest & Twitter @cleopatrachoice
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.