Totally Refreshed and Beautiful Eyes
Scientifically formulated to effectively address all anti-aging and eye care concerns.
NATURAL and ORGANIC Ingredients
This unique formula promises to absorb lightly and beautifully into skin leaving it quenched and refreshed. Absolutely no silicones, parabens, additives or fillers used. Only natural and organic ingredients blended with the most sensitive of skin types in mind.
Foxbrim has become a name in natural anti aging skin care I trust & recommend & that is a great feeling to know each & everyone of their amazing products are made with the same quality, care & are effective too.
Foxbrim specializes in providing all-natural health and beauty products. Our philosophy is that nature provides the answer to true beauty.
After already reviewing a couple of other amazing Foxbrim products I felt it was time to try out & review the eye cream. As you know I have sensitive skin so I am always cautious about applying anything to my face on the first use, so I always apply to the skin of one hand for several days first. Yes I did that with this eye cream too, & I must say it hydrate & make skin look & feel great. So after a few days I started applying it to my eye area.
Foxbrim Mission: Provide our customers with the highest quality all-natural products available. Period.
I have had no irritation & nothing but glowing healthy skin around my eyes, no puffiness & for sure less dark circles. Amazing hydrated skin.
Unmatched in premium natural ingredients, Youthful Radiance Eye Cream utilizes a potent combination of plant-based moisturizers to soothe, hydrate and strengthen skin. Aloe, Jojoba Oil, Grapeseed Oil, Rosehip Seed Oil, Green Tea, Vitamin C + E, Tamanu Oil and MORE. Restoring your skin’s natural moisture balance
I am happy to be recommending another great Foxbrim product that is effective.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.