Natural and Organic
La Beaute Pure’s HYALURONIC ACID SERUM is infused with botanicals that magically heals damaged skin, imparts potent anti-inflammatory action while calming skin irritations.
This Vegan anti-aging serum contains fifty percent high quality Hyaluronic Acid. It holds up to 1000 times its weight in water.
It actually draws moisture out of the environment and onto the surface of your skin, making this product one of the ultimate moisturizing agents available.
Another great brand of Hyaluronic acid serum to add to my list of approved brands, I am on a quest to help you weed through the maze of serums out there so you can find the most natural & most effective brands for your money. So If a face serum does not make the cut you will never see it on my blogs.
Hyaluronic Acid is an amazing hydration serum for your skin, your skin literally soaks it up like a sponge & then gets youthful hydrated plumpness that smooths out fie lines a wrinkles.
Let me tell you a secret of skin care serums, they are amazing for feet too, get your feet beach ready in just a couple of steps. To use this serum on Face, feet or anywhere wash & exfoliate skin with baking soda & water paste, rinse & pat dry & apply Hyaluronic Acid serum (if you want extra skin amazingness add Vitamin C serum first). Allow to dry in & rub in your favorite natural moisturizer like coconut oil or shea butter.
Leaves your skin feeling so alive & glowing with health & hydration. Goes on smooth & lightweight, no greasy feeling, soaks into skin fast, & a little goes a long way. I must also bring out the fact that it comes with a pumper instead of a dropper & trust me that is a plus when using it.
Disclaimer: The company provided me with free sample(s) of product to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. If the review has made it to my blog it is positive review & I recommend it.
You can now follow me on Instagram & keep up with my photos of great products, or whatever musings I may have, follow me raising6kids here.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- To buy your own The Silver Edge Micro Particle Colloidal Silver generator online click here
- If ordering the generator by phone or mail tell them my code so they know I sent you, my code is: Raising6kids
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.