Organic Argan Oil Treatment for weak, limp and lifeless hair. – A rich blend of Argan Oil, Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Jojoba oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, & Grapeseed Oil.
“IT IS IMPERFECTION THAT MAKES US DISCOVER WHAT’S PERFECT FOR US. Don’t Just Dream Of A Perfect Face, Skin And Body; Create A Perfect You From Head To Toe With InstaNatural.”
InstaNatural is one of those companies that comes along & does everything right, & they stand behind their products & offer a great money back guarantee if not satisfied, I have not ever had to use the guarantee because I love their products I have tried so far like their Eye Gel, Rosehip seed oil & Emu oil to Argan oil, Anti-Aging Moisturizer Cream & everything in between.
Argan Oil For Hair Treatment
Infused With Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Coconut Oil, Olive Oil, Shea Butter, Sunflower Oil, Grapeseed Oil And Vitamin B5 For Hair
You know what, I already love using InstaNaturals Argan oil for my hair & scalp, but I have to admit having an amazing organic oil blend treatment & elixir is even better & just when I thought Argan oil couldn’t get better. I love Argan oil & I also love Coconut oil & Jojoba oil for my hair, then add in the other amazing nourishing oils & the B5 & you know this combo was formulated for hair health. Make sure to read in the info below about what each oils role is in your hairs health & you will understand how amazing this treatment is for sure.
But how does it work? Since I was already using argan oil in my hair I was expecting only to notice slight differences, but I was wrong, my hair visibly looked better & for sure felt so much healthier. My hair is a constant battle because after chemo I did not get that amazing beautiful hair most get, I got hair so fried a beautician said it felt like several perms done wrong on it & all it takes is a few days of me not using my DIY shampoo & not using argan oil & my hair looks fried again.
My thin hair also gets greasy very easily, it only take 1 drop to much of anything & it goes from nourished to looking like it has not been washed in weeks. What I love about this InstaNatural Hair treatment is the way it feels in my fingers before applying is not greasy & how it adds life to my hair not a oil slick, it also absorbs into the hair shaft & does not just sit on the surface, it gives my hair new life & that makes me so happy.
Connect with InstaNatural online: Website, Amazon, Google+, Youtube, Facebook, Twitter @InstaNatural
Do you have dry, damaged or frizzy hair? Then you can’t afford to MISS OUT on this REVOLUTIONARY formula!
Our Unique Hair Treatment & Elixir (Made Up Of 100% Plant Oils) Will Revitalize Your Hair Instantly!
So Be Prepared To Be Flooded With Compliments…Because Your Hair Will Be:
• Deeply Nourshied & Conditioned.
• Stronger, Longer & Healthier.
• Softer, Silkier & Shinier.
• Protected from heat and UV damage.
• More beautiful than ever before.
Customers LOVE Our Product Because It’s Made From 100% Plant Based Oils:
• Argan Oil – Improves the elasticity of dry and brittle hair.
• Shea Butter – Nourishes your hair from roots to tips.
• Olive Oil -A great natural conditioner that can revive even the most damaged hair.
• Coconut Oil – Works wonders for both dry and oily scalp.
• Jojoba Oil – Repairs damage and promotes hair growth.
• Sunflower Oil – A light moisturizing oil that softens the hair, while making it more manageable.
• Grapeseed Oil – Serves as a natural sunscreen for hair.
Disclaimer: InstaNatural provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review.
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling? That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
- My DIY Facebook page: NFR6K My DIY Life
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
All information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.