Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiral cutter.
Designed to make raw vegetable “pastas” with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists. From veggie spaghetti, easy stir fry, to fancy garnishes for the sushi plate, this spiral cutter makes it all so easy. It is ideal for making curly strands of firm vegetables, creating garlands of vegetables, making stunning salads and food preparations. Creating easy and healthly meals – Simply use this vegetable spiralizer like a pencil sharpener. There will be a little leftover (like a pencil-sized core) which you can easily slice as normal.
Are you looking for a way to get your kids to eat more vegetables? Eat more vegetables raw or cooked? Create a new idea for your favorite vegetables? Then check out the SuperSwizz Vegetable Spiralizer. So easy to use your kids will beg to help make the vege strings as mine call them, & if they help they are more likely to eat them. Somehow cutting veges into Julienne strips makes them taste better to kids (& everyone else too). I must caution you that small children could get hurt so use supervision, & also if you have more than 1 kid you might need more than one SuperSwizz 🙂
Cutting carrots with the SuperSwizz is easy & then you can use them to top salads, for carrot & raisin salad (recipe below), to stir fry or in carrot cake, add to soups or whatever. We also have used the SuperSwizz to Julienne Zucchini & honestly I love adding Zucchini into things I cook like hamburgers, meatloaf, soups, cakes, muffins & more & they are the perfect size after using the SuperSwizz. I am sure my kids will come up with other uses since they have already mentioned doing potatoes in the SuperSwizz to make hashbrowns (not tried yet).
But as I mentioned above my absolute favorite thing could be that my kids love using it & eating the veges.
Carrot & Raisin Salad
- SuperSwizz 3 to 4 cups of carrots
- Grate 1 cup of apple of choice
- add around a cup of raisins
- 1 tbsp. of lemon juice
- & stir in Mayo or yogurt to your desired amount (try using homemade mayo in this recipe here)
- Chill & serve
Info from SuperSwizz:
uperSwizz Spiral Slicer: Stainless Steel Vegetable Spiralizer with Special Japanese Blades 2 Julienne Sizes, Perfect Spiral Cutter for Low Carb Healthy Vegetable Meals – Best Spirelli Julienne Super Cutter for various Veggies such as Zucchini, Paderno & Carrots – As seen on numerous cooking shows it’s Perfect for Low Carb Heart Healthy meals – With Manual and Cleaning Brush
- ★ Top Quality Spiral Slicer -Spiralizer with Bonus Brush for Easy Cleaning★ Feature: Special, sturdy Japanese blades made of stainless steel Create endless Julienne strips Two Julienne sizes – 2×3 mm and 3.5×5 mm Dishwasher – safe Stainless steel / plastic★ Easy and quick to operate, small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer, and works better than expensive spiral cutter products★ Comes complete with a KITCHEN BRUSH, DETAILED OPERATING INSTRUCTIONS.★ Designed to make raw vegetable “pastas” with ease from carrots, zucchinis and the like, the SuperSwizz Spiral Slicer is the perfect gadget for raw foodists. From veggie spaghetti, easy stir fry, to fancy garnishes for the sushi plate, this spiral cutter makes it all so easy. It is ideal for making curly strands of firm vegetables, creating garlands of vegetables, making stunning salads and food preparations. Creating easy and healthly meals -★Simply use this vegetable spiralizer like a pencil sharpener. There will be a little leftover (like a pencil-sized core) which you can easily slice as normal. SuperSwizz Spiral vegetable slicer can cut spirals in 2 thicknesses (2x3mm & 3.5x5mm).
With the spiral slicer by SuperSwizz you can conjure up endless Julienne strips of carrot radish cucumber and all kinds of other firm vegetables. The 2 x 3 mm or 3.5 x 5 mm spirals are perfect to create vegetable stir-fries or pasta dishes and to decorate serving dishes. The combination of high quality plastic and stainless steel means it can be cleaned simply in the dishwasher. High-strength special Japanese stainless steel knives. Creation of endless Julienne stripes. Food holder and Dishwasher safe.
Disclaimer: SuperSwizz provided me with free samples of the products to review, and I was under no obligation to review it. Nor was I under any obligation to write a positive review. (or do a giveaway)
Do you have a question? Do you want to contact me? It is easy to contact me with your questions. Go here
The information on this site it intended for general inquiry, research & informational purposes only & should not be considered a substitute or replacement for trained medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.
I am NOT a doctor, this page is for education & research only, & is NOT intended to be medical advice. Always consult a doctor, your health practitioner or other competent licensed health professional before taking any herbs or supplements, using alternative ideas & for any specific advice about medical treatments. In many cases these statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, or cure any disease.
If you think you, or anyone in your home or who are under your care, are ill or in need medical treatment, please seek the needed medical treatment Any of the information contained in the pages of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids blog, blog posts, site, Facebook page, Twitter, Pinterest or elsewhere are for information & research only.
What Brands of coconut oil do I trust for taking & oil pulling?
That is simple I use & recommend these 2 great brands:
- Skinny & Co. Coconut oil: Medicinal grade Extra Virgin coconut oil 100% pure. (click link for ordering info)
- Tropical Traditions Virgin Gold Label Coconut oil. (click link for ordering info)
- Facebook Pages:
- Main page: Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
- Secondary blog page: Natural & Frugal raising6kids.wordpress.com Blog
– And my daughters blog – Naturally Teen Approved –
- Tropical Traditions video on Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil.
- Referral links: Gold Label Virgin Coconut oil, Green label Virgin coconut oil, Palm Oil, Palm shortening, Extra Virgin Olive oil, Organic Sesame oil, Coconut water Vinegar, Organic Apple cider vinegar, Balsamic vinegar Pink Himalayan salt, Organic spices.
“If you order by clicking on any of my links & order from Tropical Traditions & have never ordered from them in the past, you might receive a free book on Virgin Coconut Oil, & I will receive a discount coupon for referring you”
I do accept products to review on my blog
- My reviews policy: I am sent products to review on my blog and that all opinions are my own. (to contact me to review your product go here)
Thank you for supporting my Facebook pages, Blog & sharing with your friends, Cheree of Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
By Natural & Frugal: Raising 6 kids
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.